Myths and Legends
Firstly, I wanna say thanks and love to Fiee and Farhana who mentioned me, this small fry here in their blog to congratulate me on my driver's license.
So, I went to get my license done today, early morning yet I've waited about an hour before getting it done in less than 10 mins. On a random note, I saw Joshua Ang (the guy whom acted in I'm Not Stupid). Headed to Aljunied to my cousin cause she's getting her Thriller 25th Anniversary from a seller. Then we headed to Bugis for lunch. We just happily kept talking about stuffs about MJ, we've just become his fans, sadly, after his death. Darn it I know. Anyway, she introduced me to this uber cool place at Bras Besah, Cat Socrates, it's like a perfect chill-out place and lazing place. I love and I mean LOVE the place loads. It kinda inspired me. =) I'm feeling such a happy person these days apart from the fact that MJ's dead. Cousin tagged along to my place, and we watch DVD from the discs she got and Michael Jackson Ghost. We blast his songs on my lappy then watch youtube videos and read his news. Oh, we are attending the 90.5FM tribute at The Cannery, Yello Jello tmr as well. HAHA. I know, we are so crazy. Oh well, I think this has got to do the human's mind, appreciating someone so great, so late. And btw, I'm catching the 1.30am MJ Memorial on Channel 5 which I don't even know I can stay awake till the show is over, just checked, is going to air till 3.15am. And it's on encore telecast at 530pm which I seriously doubt I'll be anywhere near a tele to watch it.
Oh, I've gotten my admission instructions from NUS. Pages full of instructions and I'm 3 weeks away from University life. LIKE FAST??? Actually I can't wait and I'm kinda scared and excited. I think I've got to enjoy the rest of the holidays and then pack it away and get ready for school. I want to shop for school supplies, I know it sound silly but I kinda love doing it.
Loved and take care.
So, I went to get my license done today, early morning yet I've waited about an hour before getting it done in less than 10 mins. On a random note, I saw Joshua Ang (the guy whom acted in I'm Not Stupid). Headed to Aljunied to my cousin cause she's getting her Thriller 25th Anniversary from a seller. Then we headed to Bugis for lunch. We just happily kept talking about stuffs about MJ, we've just become his fans, sadly, after his death. Darn it I know. Anyway, she introduced me to this uber cool place at Bras Besah, Cat Socrates, it's like a perfect chill-out place and lazing place. I love and I mean LOVE the place loads. It kinda inspired me. =) I'm feeling such a happy person these days apart from the fact that MJ's dead. Cousin tagged along to my place, and we watch DVD from the discs she got and Michael Jackson Ghost. We blast his songs on my lappy then watch youtube videos and read his news. Oh, we are attending the 90.5FM tribute at The Cannery, Yello Jello tmr as well. HAHA. I know, we are so crazy. Oh well, I think this has got to do the human's mind, appreciating someone so great, so late. And btw, I'm catching the 1.30am MJ Memorial on Channel 5 which I don't even know I can stay awake till the show is over, just checked, is going to air till 3.15am. And it's on encore telecast at 530pm which I seriously doubt I'll be anywhere near a tele to watch it.
Oh, I've gotten my admission instructions from NUS. Pages full of instructions and I'm 3 weeks away from University life. LIKE FAST??? Actually I can't wait and I'm kinda scared and excited. I think I've got to enjoy the rest of the holidays and then pack it away and get ready for school. I want to shop for school supplies, I know it sound silly but I kinda love doing it.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home